Monday, December 18, 2006

New Look

Decided to change the blog template for a fresh new look for the coming new year. I still get a mild shock when the bright lime page loads, then in a split of a second, I remember that I have changed it a day ago.

Monday 18-Decmber-2006

It rained since I woke up at midday. Infact, it is still raining right now. Heavily. And for the whole of today, I was working hard at job searching. Now, just taking a short "Time-Out". The job listings were sorted by dates, and the job titles were switching between Developement Engineer, Test Engineer, Design Engineer, Purchaser, Manager, Assistant Manager, Financial Advisor, Investment Consultant, Customer Relationship Officer, Accountant, Marketing Executive, Sales Executive, Banker, etc. I scan through line after line, Woooph... made me dizzy little bit...

But well I need to find a job fast fast fast...

No comments:

 

Sign up for Earth Hour! - PARTICIPATING: Phi's Addiction  LLP

Earth Hour 2009 by WWF - Sign up for Earth Hour!