Sunday, September 10, 2006

Sudden Urge

Have returned 2 days ago to Lithuania, after ą month of intensive traveling and hitch-hiking. Spain, Portugal, Morroco. Back with a bag packed full of adventures, deeper insights and new perspectives. But also, I am exhausted both physically and mentally. Now suddenly, I feel a rush to go home to Singapore. To re-created the space and lifestyle that I like, to perhaps materialise this better imagination of love and life I've experience with all the people that I've met. And all the beautiful things in life.

Romantic, sentimental and staying connected.

As with all first meetings with people, questions questions and more questions. We are curious cats inside. What do u do in life, where are u from, what is your language, how long holiday do u have...

These questions are meaningless for me. I don't even know how to answer them if I were to be completely honest with myself. Talk is sometimes meaningless, I like better to connect via the shared experience of a common reality or the "imagined" common reality.

Sometimes I feel that questions form the expectations of the other individual. Well, most people expect some kind of answer to their questions. But hey there, it is actually alright to have no answer. So, keep it open always.

No comments:

 

Sign up for Earth Hour! - PARTICIPATING: Phi's Addiction  LLP

Earth Hour 2009 by WWF - Sign up for Earth Hour!