Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Please give me your Electronic Mailer Address!

Have you ever wondered what is real and what might not be?

Today I tried to email some friends from germany whom I've got to know at Shambala Festival. After writing my heartfelt emotions and updates of my current life, I then happily clicked on the "send" button, thinking to myself how good it is to have this connection.

*Poof* In less than 1 second (as impressed as I am with the speed nowadays), came a return mail from . Moritz's mail has failed to receive. Permenant failure.

Technical details of permanent failure:
PERM_FAILURE: SMTP Error (state 9): 550 Unknown local part

At this very instant, I flashed back to some memories of him and then in the very same moment doubted his existent. I also recall the same happened sometime ago, with Kimo's email (Finnish DJ).

Permenant failure email. Yucks.

I have a tiny, messy black book which I write my friends' contact information (or they write) inside. Never did I doubt the book nor the writer. Perhaps a slight suspicion that both of them have vanished or something.

So, keep in mind to check that your mailer works from time to time.

**POOOF***

-----------------------------------------------
This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

No comments:

 

Sign up for Earth Hour! - PARTICIPATING: Phi's Addiction  LLP

Earth Hour 2009 by WWF - Sign up for Earth Hour!