Thursday, September 28, 2006

5 Litas = 1 x Phiphi Happy Braids


I've had some intentions to look for work here, just wanted to experience life here for sometime. And now that I have very much emptied out my wallet and more, I will need that little bit of cash. I am lucky to find that I can help out at a friend's bar for some nights.

This is where I work.
















While I also planned to make braids to support some part of my travel outside Lithuania, I didn't make enough to sell. Most of the braids I've made were presents to friends, and people I've met in travel. Until today. Today I got my first 5 LT. After returning to Lithuania, I've put some in Iggy's mum's gallery. And it happened that a teenage girl bought one of them, for 5 LT.

What does 5 LT do here in Lithuania? (exchange SGD 1 ~ 1.7LT)


1 x Packet of Barclay Ciggarettes








1 x 0.5L Svytury Baltus beer









1 x Phiphi Happy Braids

No comments:

 

Sign up for Earth Hour! - PARTICIPATING: Phi's Addiction  LLP

Earth Hour 2009 by WWF - Sign up for Earth Hour!