Sunday, May 06, 2007

Electrify My Life "BPB"

Last night we celebrated Marcelly's Birthday Party at Gotham Penthouse in Clarke Quay. A themed club with male strippers and hot dudes... YES! Men... for the women rights and "Bachelorette" hen parties...


http://www.gothampenthouse.com.sg/promo/show.html

So the sexual charge was peaking high, as we saw the babies from Johannesburg dance their butts around over 3 sets of performances. After the 2nd set I was convinced that they were never gonna be mine, but I wondered what they would really be like off-stage... Or backstage. *Ooo* As I discussed with Weihao, we sorta agreed that the most "provocative" of em probably is most decent, and vice versa. But truth is, you can never tell...

I turned my attention to the ladies on the floor. All the girls looked on with a tinge of love-lust glow, and "we" just couldn't keep out gaps closed. Heh. I definitely blushed. And some girls really played the heat, and teased the boys. I took the back seat for a cooler night. I don't exactly like getting high and dry.

*HAHAHA*

Well, it was truely a fun night we had. Tequila Shots, Tequila pops, Henessy, Johnie Walker...

So Marcelly, the birthday girl, without a doubt, was pretty sloshed. Yet while she layed by the pillar near the Taxi Stand... She could still identify friends passing by. She's incredible.

Met up with some friends whom I haven't seen in a long time since I left University Hostel. We sent Marcelly and Mr Gan (her BPB) home. That girl could still cook us Kimchi Noodles. *Babe, it was one of the best I've had since* Did a little more catching up, and then got on home.

"BPB" - "Beautiful Perfect Boyfriend"

This dude stood up to the challenge! He watched on the lap dance, encouraged it, cheered it on! The girl on the hot seat was his GF. His face didn't change a bit!

http://www.gothampenthouse.com.sg/

**Naked "BPB"s... Strip and Electrify Our lives**

No comments:

 

Sign up for Earth Hour! - PARTICIPATING: Phi's Addiction  LLP

Earth Hour 2009 by WWF - Sign up for Earth Hour!