Thursday, January 04, 2007

Year 2007

Tomorrow I will start my new job as an Exhibition Executive. On the day I signed my offer letter, they told me I should start preparing for a trip to Dehli end of this month to help out at the trade show and conference that was on. Told me all that I would need, black suit and shoes, and passed me the visa application form.

Even though the other terms of this job isn't fantastic. I thought I would give it a serious tryout. I couldn't turn down my excitement.

We partied out 48 hrs this New Year Countdown at Al's. No sweaty stampede parties at Zouk, Expo or Sentosa. Just warm cosy house parties with friends. Nice.

2007 has started in peace. Above all, the poor gal who had her count down in hospital is recovering well. :)

For myself, there's a subtle heartbeat in life that I start to hear and recognise. Doing things, loving things. Underlying everything, spontaneous or routine, there's a rhythm of peace within. And there's something more than the self that's important. The people that I've met, the experiences that I've shared, people that love me, people that I love.

Everything is in place, where they need to be, as it is, the good and the bad.
The beautiful perfect plan.

No comments:

 

Sign up for Earth Hour! - PARTICIPATING: Phi's Addiction  LLP

Earth Hour 2009 by WWF - Sign up for Earth Hour!