Monday, December 19, 2005

Pride and Prejudice

Just watched Pride and Prejudice the movie.. after every movie adapted from some book, I sometimes think why I've never read such a good book...

rich or famous or inteligent, they are somewhat statsu quo. defining, and seem to always decern what is appropriate or not.

well my recent encounter with Mr O. that swept me of my feet, not because he is handsome, nor intelligent, but for the fact he is so full of himself. Heh and so convince about money and it's poweress. "Money is option, and option is freedom" - so he puts it, and having to feed 12 kids with a miserable salary is torment, but I guess he doesn't appreciate the love of parents, that they rather feed them at their own torment, then sell them, or let them die...

Love. The rich and famous not only have a warp sense of money and worth, they also do not seem to comprehend love.

Not all of course. Just most of them...

I am going to Goa. Will I meet Sam again? deep inside, honestly, I hope to. Perhaps a romantic idea. Perhaps the simple openess.

I dream of Rome last night... can I deny the will of the sub-concious?

Romantic Pride and Prejudice, from liking, to misunderstanding, to insult, to the oppression of inferiority, to true love and passion. Shrek, to see beyond the surface; Lord of the ring, to fight the temptation of evil and power... what have we got here...

connection and fufilment...

No comments:

 

Sign up for Earth Hour! - PARTICIPATING: Phi's Addiction  LLP

Earth Hour 2009 by WWF - Sign up for Earth Hour!