Sunday, July 01, 2007

A Wretched Week as the World United in Spontaneity

Ever since last Friday, a sudden invitation from a friend to hang out for a drink, and me being my usual self - spontaneously agreed.

And today, I wonder why I hadn't blew up in spontaneous combustion yet. It's 1pm now. I had reached home just in the morning at 8am, met my mum at the coffee table, showered and slept. For the past week, I've took the first morning bus home twice, saw daylight before sleeping, and met my mum at least 4 times at the coffee table. This morning stood at the record breaking time, 8am.

Severely lack of sleep, yet, I can only manage a maximum 5hrs rest. I usually dun sleep into the afternoon.

No particular plans, no particular reasons, just hanging out. I am impressed by myself.

In the last week of crazy night out marathons, more spontaneuos plans were formed. And I wondered why in the past, it seemed for me there was almost nothing more to be done around, everywhere I turned was an empty place. This week we spent 3 nights in a same place, watching fights, eavesdropping quarrels and dealing with never ending curiosity. Planning a next trip, a next destination, and more plans.

A Wretched Week as the World United in Spontaneity

No comments:

 

Sign up for Earth Hour! - PARTICIPATING: Phi's Addiction  LLP

Earth Hour 2009 by WWF - Sign up for Earth Hour!