Sunday, April 15, 2007

Blogging

I sat for about 30 mins at the computer... trying to put my thoughts together... and I found myself coming back to my work once again. I am consumed and exhausted by the need to think for every question and simulate the responses from other people, learning and trying to self-teach how to steer the direction of conversations. But I don't stop thinking about it. Cos I want to solve the big puzzle.

New job, new life. I really like that I am kept on my toes with this one. Teach me to be a little more responsible for myself. No more 9-5pm, but every min counts. So much to know and endless of learning. I just know I need to make it with this one.

I am in terribly debts. Debts that I borrowed from my the people around me. Well it is not a big amount but it's tough starting at Zero. I appreciate all their help. And I can't say more except to work my ass off and pay together with added love and attention.

And I still listen to Cocorosies and blog... Like I use to with a cat on my lap...

And I still smell the musky old house by the river...

No comments:

 

Sign up for Earth Hour! - PARTICIPATING: Phi's Addiction  LLP

Earth Hour 2009 by WWF - Sign up for Earth Hour!