Monday, May 29, 2006

on my way to London

on my way to London, how does it feel?

I am scared I suppose, to meet the unknown, and even though I am going to meet with a dear friend, I feel a sense of doubt since we haven't met in long time.

Things here have become numbed and dull. I dun even know what's going on half the time.

Always before I get to sort out anything, I am already so tired... and I just sleep it away...

cry to sleep, and wake up... same shit different day.. less stinky now it seems.. but well, fact it we humand develop tolerance too fast...

Before I know it, everything isn't that bad anymore... but everything pieces into a monotonous humming...

No comments:

 

Sign up for Earth Hour! - PARTICIPATING: Phi's Addiction  LLP

Earth Hour 2009 by WWF - Sign up for Earth Hour!