Saturday, March 18, 2006

The "muu" state, or not?

I could sleep all day, call it the "muu" state or the escapist. No need to wake up, no need to get somewhere, no need to think about what I should do for my life.

When I was 12, I use to think I could do everything. Now, I think, I can't do anything at all.
Everthing's reduced to the smallest, slightest, most meaningless.

Who's the rock star? who's the babe?

There is no Babe, Phi, there's you and your demons or angels. IT's a constant battle, who wins takes the throne, and it's a never ending fight, more demons, more issues, more baggage.

it's the battle that ages you, phi. Your face starts to crease, you eyes droop, and your cheeks puff up.

Innocence, lost, or murdered?

No comments:

 

Sign up for Earth Hour! - PARTICIPATING: Phi's Addiction  LLP

Earth Hour 2009 by WWF - Sign up for Earth Hour!